- Lunch in Byron Bay at one of our favourite whole food cafes (additional expense)
- Free time to wander around Byron and do some shopping
- We board the ‘Nourished Bus’ and head to the stunning 'Altitude 261' in the Byron Hinterland.
- Welcome Circle - Elyse & Steph will share with you what to expect over the course of the next 3 days.
- Masterclass #1 Divine Digestion - Elyse & Steph will teach you the core principles of how to achieve ‘Divine Digestion’ including heaps of practical exercises which we will be actively practicing for the remainder of the retreat.
- Sit back and relax over a delicious, nutritious whole food dinner prepared by Elyse & Steph from fresh ingredients straight from Byron markets.
- Yoga Nidra experience - to lull you into the most tranquil sleep you’ve had EVER!
Friday July 6th
- Sunrise yoga and morning meditation class on the fabulous pool deck overlooking the gorgeous Hinterland - what a way to start the day!
- Head to Mullumbimby Farmers market for a tour, learning about what to look for at the markets and how to shop like a market pro. After we pick up some delicious produce for lunch, we will have our Masterclass #2: Ditch the Diet sharing what we know works to help you ditch the dieting forever!
- Head to the Crystal Castle for a blissful immersion into this peaceful haven, we will be touring the grounds and sharing a ‘peace experience’ during our visit.
- Head back to Altitude 261 where we will have a hands on cooking demonstration of how to whip up a delicious, whole food lunch using super fresh ingredients from the markets and then we will devour!
- Masterclass #3: Optimal Gut Health - Part 1— we talk all things gut health in this awesome session teaching you how to heal and seal your gut and restore your gut microbiome for optimal nourishment.
- Another ‘hands on’ kitchen session where we teach you all you need to know about how to make gut healing probiotics at home such as sauerkraut and other yummy fermented veggies.
- SPECIAL GUESTS….we are going to spend some time with the AMAZING Jo Whitton and Fouad Kassab from Quirky Cooking- authors of Life Changing Foods and all round LEGENDS in the whole food world! Yep, you heard right……This will be EPIC!
Saturday July 7th
- Sunrise yoga and morning meditation class on the pool deck - to energise you for the EPIC day ahead!
- Masterclass #4: Optimal Gut Health - Part 2 then we hit the kitchen again to show you how to make your own delicious gut healing stock
- Masterclass #5: Stress and Women’s Hormones - We we will talk you through how how stress plays an intricate role in our overall wellbeing through the influence they have on our hormones, and what we can do about it.
- We are in for an afternoon of blissful relaxation at Kiva Spas in Mullumbimby so we can practice the art of stress management in true immersion.
- Enjoy our last delicious meal together and spend some time over dinner quizzing Elyse & Steph with all your questions.
- Masterclass #6: Daily detoxification in this session we will show you how epic our body is at detoxifying itself and how you can support optimal detoxification for optimal wellbeing.
- Yoga Nidra for a truly blissful (detoxifying) slumber
Sunday July 8th
- Bounce out of bed, feeling AMAZING and join us for our last Sunrise Yoga and morning meditation class on the pool deck overlooking the Hinterland.
- Closing circle - We will share some last minute wisdom with you all and give you all the resources you need to continue your ‘nourished’ journey on your return home.
- It’s time to go! We will transport you back to Mullumbimby or Byron Bay where you can organise an airport transfer back to Ballina or Gold Coast airport for your flight home as a newly flourishing woman.